We have to start seeing jealousy as a call to action. We can learn a lot of things from when we are jealous. For example:
• That we are not doing our best.
• That we have more work to do.
• That more is possible.
It’s a natural instinct to feel jealous, it helped us reproduce and succeed in our primitive days.
Jealousy of fitness, riches, love, or anything we desire.
We can use it as a sign that there is better awaiting us and that it’s just a matter of time and work to get there. If others have already reached something that you want or desire. It just means that it’s possible for you to achieve the same goal.
You can take the people's success you envy and reverse engineer it. You can have it aid you on your journey. In many instances, these people are willing to mentor you and help you achieve the same they have, all you need to do is ask.
You can create your own frame and belief to assist you when persuading others. If you truly believe in something, others will start shifting into your frame and point of view.
Some examples of this are
• When someone lies to themselves to the point that they believe their own fake reality. Thus, persuading others into their own reality.
• When you reach an optimal level of confidence and you are able to work any room.
• Even when your smile and others feel the joy and energy that you give off. Making them smile and emit even more joy into the world.
“Believe you know all the answers, and you know all the answers. Believe you're a master, and you are.” - Richard Bach